Greenbank is a charming Victorian house with stupendous views across Loch Goil. It sleeps up to 10 with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. An ideal base for activities in the mountains or on the water.
Situated in the heart of the Arrochar Alps, this part of Argyll offers the some of the most spectacular scenery in Scotland yet only just over an hour away from Glasgow. A friendly real village with friendly local people and sometimes bustling with visitors too.
Just like the Highlands - but closer!
- Victorian charm - sleeps up to 10
- Non-smokers only - Pets welcome
- Linen and towels provided - Electricity and fuel included
- Short stays from 3 or 4 nights
- Minimum stay 7 nights Xmas and New Year
- 3 Double bedrooms, 1 twin, 2 single bedrooms
- 2 en-suite bathrooms, 2 separate bathrooms
- Large enclosed garden, gas barbecue & parking
- Unlimited WiFi, Satellite TV, Telephone
The post office and small grocery store are just steps away and sell all the essentials for breakfast, snacks and simple meals. More exotic fare and a range of fresh meat and vegetables can be bought from the Costcutter store which is a 10 minute stroll along the shore.